Breaking News

Jose Mourinho On Noel Gallagher's Appearance On Soccer Sunday


Jose Mourinho has said that Noel Gallagher's appearance as a panelist on Sky Sports' coverage of the Manchester derby is like him assuming a role as a judge on the Eurovision song contest.

Gallagher will join regular pundits Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher at Old Trafford tommorow to offer his views on one of the most eagerly anticipated derby games in many years.

When asked about Gallagher’s inclusion on the Sky panel, Mourinho smiled and offered up this cheeky answer.

"Noel is a big Man City fan, that's not a problem at all," stated Mourinho.

"I think if someone invite me to be a pundit on the Eurovision Song Contest I wouldn't go. I wouldn't risk myself. If Noel wants to do that, brave man."

No comments