Breaking News

How Did Liam Gallagher Celebrate When 'As You Were' Sold 100,000 Copies In It's First Week?


Liam Gallagher has spoken to the new issue of Q and was asked how he celebrated his debut album 'As You Were' getting to number one on the UK album chart with over 1000,000 sales.

He said "I didn't mate. Today is the first time I've been out since I heard about it. I hadn't even left the house. I thought I'd save myself for you lot. I've been recovering from my trip to LA, where I went crowd surfing. I'd had a drink and that, and I thought we were going to sing 'I Am The Walrus', I forgot the words and jumped into the crowd. People were pinching my arse really hard so I was getting over that."

Check out the video below of Liam joining the Foo Fighters at the CalJam festival to perform The Beatles 'Come Together'.

No comments