Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds To Release 'Holy Mountain' Next Week?


It's being reported on several various different music websites and forums that Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will release 'Holy Mountain' next week.

The track is taken from 'Who Built The Moon?' that is released on Friday 24th November.

It's already been confirmed that Paul Weller plays the organ on the track.

Describing the process of working with Holmes on album track Holy Mountain, Gallagher previously said: "David played me the sample, so I worked out the chords and we demoed just a few, short minutes of it, taking it away on tour and playing with it. When it became a song back in Belfast it was so joyous, I just had to do it justice. What’s more joyous than being in love, baby? So, I wrote a song about love and it’s one of the best things that I’ve ever done".

No comments