Breaking News

Liam Gallagher To Move To Paris Before He's 50


Liam Gallagher is moving to Paris, where he plans to “rock” a beret.

The former Oasis rocker, 45, tells me he and girlfriend Debbie Gwyther, 35, have eyed up properties and plan to be there by the time he is 50.

He says: “I’m definitely moving to Paris. By the time I am 50 I am going to live in Paris.

"I f****** love it. I love the buildings. I will rock a beret easy, I’ll rock the onions as well and a stripy thing and a wonky bike with a baguette on my arm. I’ll rock that.

“We love it and Debbie speaks French so she can do all the ordering. I’ve done everything and you think ‘What goals have I got left?’.”

We caught up at the Q Awards this week, where Liam picked up two gongs, including the Icon Award, before partying until 5am.

And he had a few choice words for X Factor boss Simon Cowell , saying: “I have had enough of Cowell.

“You’ve got these pop stars who make millions and none of them can f****** sing. I’m not having it... that needs taking off the air.”

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments