Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Admits He Snubbed Glastonbury To Watch Love Island


Liam Gallagher has confessed he has snubbed Glastonbury 2017 so he can stay home and watch Love Island.

The 44-year-old Brit pop legend sounds disappointed in himself, but admits he can’t resist tuning in to find out what Camilla, Dom and all the others have been up to.

The Oasis star – who this year has embarked on his first ever solo venture as a musician – revealed all during a chat with Jo Wiley on BBC2.

The pair were discussing the Glastonbury festival – which Liam is not attending – when talk turned to watching the festival on TV and his surprise revelation about the ITV2 reality dating show.

“I watched Dizzee Rascal’s set from my room yesterday. And then I watched Love Island,” twice-divorced dad-of-four Liam said.

“That’s where it’s at. That’s what goes on man,” he continued.

“I’ve had four years of doing nothing, you know what I mean? I’ve gotta do something and I’ve gone to the dark side and Love Island it is,” he added.

Liam also opened up about his envy of members of the public who attend the festival.

He said he wishes he had the same anonymity as the vast crowds at the annual event, as he would not be able to wander from stage to stage unnoticed himself.

“I’m jealous to be fair. I wish one day I could go out and get amongst it,” the star lamented – adding he has toyed with the idea of wandering the crowds in costume.

“I would be a nun. But I reckon I would still get caught because I’ve got the walk you know? They’d be like look at that nun with the dodgy walk,” he said.

Glastonbury reaches its climax tomorrow night with a headline set from chart topping star Ed Sheeran which will no doubt be an absolute thrill to behold.

But Love Island, luckily for Liam, has many more weeks to come as the couples battle it out to find true romance.

Meanwhile Liam's debut solos single, Wall of Glass, is out now.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments