Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Who Should Play Him In An Oasis Film


Liam Gallagher has revealed who should play him in an Oasis film – and it's someone from Coronation Street.

Well, you don't expect a predictable answer from the Oasis frontman, do you?

In a recent, expletive-fuelled, chat with Radio X, Gallagher colourfully revealed the ideal actor to play him in a film of his life.

He said: "Let me tell you I’d like to play me man. I’m being f***ing serious here now. I f***ing, I tell you who I would like to play me man. And obviously they’re all gonna go for fit people like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp and that.  F*** that, man."

Brace yourselves for Gallagher's inspoired choice...

Liam said: "Stan Ogden. He f***ing gets me man. Stan Ogden gets me..."

It turns out Liam isn't just a fan of Stan, played by Bernard Youens, his legendary on-screen wife also factors into the decision.

Liam added: "And you’ve got the f***ing bird, like Hilda’s just gone like that, ‘Stanley!’ in his f*cking socks.  Just a guy just be pretending to be deaf. Just going, "What? Who? What? Just f***ing let it all hang out, mate. Stan Ogden. Just didn’t give a f*** mate."

Youens played Stan for 20 years, until his death in 1984. Jean Alexander played the iconic Hilda until she left the show in 187, although she returned for a one-off in 1990.

Source: www.express.co.uk

No comments